Feel your best. Look your best. Perform at your best.
Functional medicine embodies the idea that true healthcare should honor the body’s inherent wisdom to heal while using scientific-based, low-risk treatments to work with the body to regain and optimize function. The practice of Functional Medicine involves the interpretation of symptoms and health history as a means to determine root cause of problems and uses natural, safe and scientifically substantiated solutions to regain optimal health.
Functional Medicine services include:
- Detailed visits and exams
- Dietary counseling and nutritional educations
- Exercise prescriptions
- Stress management practices & tools
- Routine and Advanced laboratory analysis
- Customized treatment plans
- Intravenous Nutritional Therapy
- hCG Weight loss program
Common Conditions addressed with Functional Medicine:
- Hormone imbalances
- Anxiety & Depression
- Brain fog, ADD & ADHD
- Metabolic conditions such as Diabetes & excess weight
- Chronic skin problems such as Acne, eczema
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Frequent infections & illnesses
- Sinusitis & Respiratory symptoms
- Chronic pain
Getting back to a healthy place
"I came to Dr. Herman in desperation for relief. I had struggled with food allergies and debilitating digestive issues for years, with no success from various doctors. Dr. Herman compassionately listened to my story, and agreed to help me however she could. She not only did research on what could possibly be causing my illness, but also worked with me to develop a plan to get back to a healthy place. I now feel healthy and happy, and I could not have done that without Dr. Herman."
— LK, Graduate Student